It’s time to recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the Constitution through a Voice. These sites below have excellent resources on why it is so important for Australia to Say YES this October.
- The official Voice site: https://voice.gov.au/
The Commonwealth Government’s official site on the referendum.
- Reconciliation Australia: https://www.reconciliation.org.au/reconciliation/support-a-voice-to-parliament/
- Reconciliation WA: https://www.recwa.org.au/
Provides informative monthly community briefings on the Voice.
- Together Yes: https://togetheryes.com.au/
Together, Yes aims to generate a huge groundswell of community support for a Voice to parliament by people coming together and holding Kitchen Table Conversations about the central issues.
- Yes23: https://yes23.com.au/
Yes23 is a campaign led by Australians for Indigenous Constitutional Recognition. Has resources for teachers and students and an excellent range of merchandise.
- Uluru Dialog: https://ulurustatement.org/
The Uluru Dialogue represents the cultural authority of the Uluru Statement from the Heart and leads community education on the Uluru Statement’s reforms of Voice, Treaty and Truth. The Uluru Dialogue is based at the Indigenous Law Centre, UNSW Sydney.
- Australians Together: https://australianstogether.org.au/other-resources/voice-of-parliament/
Excellent resources for teachers based in SA